The Brown Stair provides elementary level of experience in visual discrimination of width. There are ten brown
wooden prisms with the same length, but differ in width and height by one cm. each. It indirectly prepares the
child for early mathematics by giving experiences in comparison and seriation.
Ten brown wooden prisms with the same length, except that the square cross-section increases by 1 cm.,
the smallest one being 1 cm. square, the second being 2 cm. square, and so on.
Your Child Will Develop
– Visual and Muscular Perception of Dimension
– Comparison, Grading and Sequencing
– Cognitive Skill Development
– Logical and Analytical Mind
– Basic Mathematics Vocabulary
– Eye-hand Coordination
– Self-Correction Ability